* In vitro measurements of unworn lenses, Alcon data on file, 2011.
**Superior lipid deposit resistance compared to ACUVUE^ OASYS^, ACUVUE^ ADVANCE^, PureVision^, Biofinity^ and Avaira^ contact lenses.
^Trademarks are the property of their respective owners
£ Na neutralisatie.
1. In a clinical study with 80 subjects. Alcon data on file, 2011.
2. In a randomized, double-masked clinical study with 104 subjects, significance demonstrated at the 0.05 level; Alcon data on file, 2011.
3. Winterton L, Lally J, Sentell K, Chapoy L. The elution of (vinyl alcohol) from a contact lens: The realization of a time release moisturizing agent/artificial tear. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater, 2007;80B:424-432.
4. Eiden SB, Davis R, Bergenske P. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health, comfort, and vision. Eye & Contact Lens. 2013;39(4):290-294.
5. Based on the ratio of oxygen transmissibilities, Alcon data on file 2008, 2010.
6. In vitro measurement of contact lens angles on unworn spherical lenses; significance demonstrated at the 0.05 level; Alcon data on file, 2009.
7. Nash W, Gabriel M, Mowrey-McKee M. A comparison of various silicone hydrogel lenses; lipid and protein deposition as a result of daily wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2010;87: E-abstract 105110.
8. Ex vivo measurement of lipid deposits (total cholesterol) on lenses worn daily wear through manufacturer-recommended replacement period; AOSEPT® PLUS Cleaning & Disinfecting Solution used for cleaning and disinfection; significance demonstrated at the 0.05 level; Alcon data on file, 2008.
9. Luensmann D, Srinivasan S, Yu M, Yang J, Jones L. The impact of cosmetics on the physical dimension and optical performance of silicone hydrogelcontact lenses. Cont Lens Ant Eye. 2012:35;6.
10. Alcon data on file 2014.
11. Lally J, Ketelson H, Borazjani R, et al. A new lens care solution provides moisture and comfort with today’s contact lenses. Optician 4/1/2011, Vol 241 Issue 6296, 42 -46.
© 2016 Novartis. MR2016-461 03/2016.